Yearbook Name Change Request

For the portrait pages of the yearbook, our staff uses names provided to us by the school, which are pulled from Infinite Campus. If you use a different name than currently appears in IC that you want to appear in the yearbook, please complete THIS FORM. This form should NOT be filled out by people who go by a nickname (“Tommy” instead of Thomas) or by people who go by a shorter version of their legal name (“Ben” instead of Benjamin). Because of printing deadlines, name change requests cannot be accommodated if you do not complete this form by Nov. 1.

Yearbook Name Change Request Form